Sunday, April 26, 2009

Like putty poop in my hands...

So I was filming Ryan crawling today (BTW He's crawling a lot now!!) and it was right after their bath. I hadn't put jammies or diapers on either of them yet. They like to be nakey so I let them for a few minutes after their bathtime.

Can you see where this is heading?

Yeah, It's like that.

So anyway, like I said, I was video camera in hand and cheering on my lil man when I hear Allie come up behind me saying 'oh no Mama' over and over again. I was still focused on Ryan, so she started tapping my back.

'oh no Mama'
tap. tap.
'oh no Mama'
tap tap.

Finally, she comes around to the front and holds out her hand. So I put my hand out to take what ever it was that she was giving me.

IT WAS POOP!!!!

My sweet, beautiful, blue eyed little girl with adorable curley hair pooped on the rug and then brought me a sample and put. it. in. my. hand.

I put down the camera (without turning it off) and screamed for Jason. It's all on camera and it's freaking H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.!! I'd show you, but I'll spare you from seeing your last meal again and just let you laugh with me.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

and the mound she left on the carpet was no fun to clean up. Luckily, I got the clean up Allie part and not the clean the floor part!
tap. tap.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my gosh, after recently having my own "poo" experience (although on my wall, not IN.MY.HAND!!) i am dying laughing over here! It's like they get a little breeze on their bare hineys, and poof, gotta poo!

Mattilyn's mommy said...

Ok, I'm still laughing because that is SOO FUNNY! I'm sure it would be totally different if it were me! I've had lots of poop in the shower/bathtub stories...NO FUN!

amy dawn said...

Hehe. You wouldn't be a mom without stories like these :)