Sunday, April 20, 2008

What am I having? A Boy or a Girl???

I guess for now it stays a ?. I went to the doctor on Wednesday to find out the news and came out with no news. Everything is going great with the baby and the pregnancy and everything. But when he tried the ultrasound he wasn't able to get a good enough view of what we are having. So frustrating. Now I have to wait until May 14th when I have my next appointment. The doctor did say something pretty cool. He said he can't really call it but from what he could see (or maybe I should say couldn't see) it looks like it could probably be a girl! But that's only a theory based on what he saw so I am trying not to get too excited... So thats my news...no news!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

It's totally a girl. She's being dainty and keeping her privates to herself. A boy would totally be showing it off. LOL

Heidi said...

Ooooh, that's the same thing that happened when we tried to find out if Noah was a boy or a girl. He was sitting legs crossed in my pelvis...nice! So disappointing to not find out when you want to and then you have to wait even longer! Better luck next time! LOL. :)