Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Portraits

About a week and a half ago, we took the kids to JcPennys (instead of the Picture People, for once... and I will never betray them again.) to get Ryan's 6 weeks portraits and a family photo. It turned out okay. I wasn't as pleased about how these turned out as the previous times we've gone to the Picture People. Allie wasn't very cooperative either, and believe me, I didn't expect her to be. I was nervous for days about how she would react... and my nervousness was sufficient. She acted just like I thought she would: running around the studio, crying when we made her sit down, not coming to mommy or daddy to take a picture. ugh. It was the kind of stress that makes you all sweaty feeling. You know what I'm talking about when you suddenly have a toddler that thinks they are smarter than you instead of a happy-go-lucky, just goin' with the flow, bouncing baby (well, I have one). Ack, it just gets more difficult in some ways and easier in others as they get older. I just throw my hands up...I give in.

Anyways, I'm not complaining...just telling it like it is. Enjoy!







4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sooo cute! You'd never know she was running wild not wanting her picture taken! I love the new pictures!!

Holly said...

VERY CUTE!!! Allie doesn't look uncooperative?! She looks adorable!! But isn't that a little girl's best talent - look sweet & innocent but mama knows the truth :) haha.

Jodi said...

Those are great pics!!!!

amy dawn said...

Oh..still too cute. Been there, done that with trying to get kids to cooperate. They never do when you want them to!