Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Picture Perfect Christmas

Christmas in pictures...


-Kisses for brother-




-Look what Santa brought!-



{Allie enjoys Christmas}





-Her favorite Christmas story-



-Read it again!...and again...and again...and, oh, gracious me, again!-



-Christmas Eve at my cousin's house-



-Checkin' out the loot-




-She got a step stool for her new potty! Yes, ladies and gentleman, I'm going to attempt to potty train.-





-She's scared of her talking Elmo-




-but loves her activity table that she has to share with Ryan! (and check out my awesome new KitchenAid mixer, yesssssss!)-


{It's Ryan's 1st Christmas!}






-What's all this Kit-mas stuff about?-




-My Christmas boy-




-At his Grandma's house!-




-a Mama and her boy-




-Too much Kit-mas-




-I love this next series of pictures. Look how serious he is-




-score!-




-Finally, Santa let Mama know she needs to feed me!-




-Napping at Aunt Kristi's after Christmas breakfast-


This was, hands down, the busiest and best Christmas I have ever had! Here's to a happy 2009! Happy New year everyone!

-The Schafer Family

3 comments:

Heidi said...

sooooooo cute, i love that you gave him cereal in his stocking...that is SO something I would do!

Holly said...

What a fun Christmas! Your kids are too cute!! Lil one's always make Christmas so magical..i cant wait :)

Leann said...

The kids are too cute! Looks like they got quite the loot =)