Friday, October 29, 2010

A Ghost of Chance (A Halloween Post!)

So last night my mother and I were chatting on the phone and she mentioned some photos I had tagged of her on FB. They were of Ryan's baptism well over a year ago. She said that in the big group picture there was an 'orb' over her head. I thought she was joking until I checked it out for myself:


Then I started looking at all of the other pictures and found numerous 'orbs'




I showed them to Jason knowing he'd find an excuse. His excuse was as follows and I quote:

"your camera lens was dirty"

Then answer me this: Why does the thing change size and placement? Why does the thing only appear in some pictures?? And WHY does the thing only appear in the pictures taken inside the church???
{none of the at home party pictures show this 'orb'}











I know, I know. Ghosts. Pshh. So not real. But doesn't it make you wonder??






Do you think there is a ghost of chance???


{Happy Halloween!!}

2 comments:

Holly said...

Haha! This makes me laugh because a few years ago my dad was on some "ghost" kick and would serioulsy analyze our pictures for orbs. Weird. I've always been told those dots are dust in the air but who really knows?!?! OOOOH Spooky! ;)

Jodi said...

Ok, dork. The last one is reflection on the water! Love ya lil!